猫史档案馆


,,,,,

用户:Schindler5500Schindler5500查看:0 回复:0 评论:0 创建时间:2021-11-18T01:05:32


 

 

 

Hello and welcome to Laowai Kan Dongxi.

大家好 欢迎收看《老外看东西》

I am Stu.

我是司徒

And I’m Ali.

俺是艾力

Today’s show is going to be garbage.

今天的节目是关于垃圾的

It’s going to be trash!

货真价实的“垃圾”!

It’s going to be absolute rubbish.

名副其实的垃圾

Yeah, we’re talking about your singing, right?

是滴 是说你老人家的唱功吧

No, we’re talking about this.

非也 讲的是这个

Waste Not, Want Not.

勤俭节约吃穿不缺

This is a common idiom, a common phrase that people outside of China,

这是个俗语 在中国之外的地方经常用到的俗语

English native speakers will hear quite often, usually from their parents.

英语母语者经常会听到这句话 通常是来自他们父母的教导

Yeah.

没错

What does it mean?

那这句话是神马意思呢?

So if you use a resource carefully and without extravagance,

这句话的意思是如果你勤俭节约

you’ll never be in need.

那你将吃穿不愁

Okay, what does extravagance mean?

好了 那“extravagance”又是神马意思?

Alright, so if you do something with extravagance,

如果说你“do something with extravagance”

it means that you do it in a wasteful manner.

意思是你铺张浪费的意思

You usually spend too much money or too much time,

指的是你以不好的方式花费了太多金钱或时间

too much resources in a bad way.

浪费太多的资源

So yeah, don’t do it.

不要这样做

So waste not, want not.

勤俭节约才能吃穿不缺

A simpler explanation might be if you don’t waste anything,

一个更为简单的解释便是如果你不铺张浪费

then you’ll never need anything.

你就会吃穿不愁

Okay, so why are we talking about this?

好了 我们为神马要聊这个话题?

Of course, because of this.

当然是因为这个

Waste management.

垃圾分类管理

Since July 1st, 2019,

自从2019年7月1日起

new waste sorting rules have been in place in Shanghai.

上海就开始实施新的垃圾分类政策

And I’m sure everyone’s, you know, already heard of it.

我相信大家都听说过了

Everyone knows.

人尽皆知

Yeah, like on Weibo,

是滴 这在微博上都成为了热门话题

it’s like a huge thing they’ve been talking about

非常火的话题 大家议论纷纷

all kinds of rules for this waste management thing.

关于垃圾分类管理的各种规则

But it’s not just sorting waste.

但是不仅仅是垃圾分类

So according to the new policies,

根据新的政策

unless requested by guests,

除非客人们要求

hotels should not provide disposable slippers.

酒店不允许提供一次性拖鞋

That’s good.

这点很好

Or shower caps.

也不提供浴帽

Yeah.

是滴

And food and delivery companies should not provide disposable chopsticks or forks,

餐厅和快递公司也不能提供一次性筷子或者叉子

which is great.

这点也很好

That is great.

这点好极了

And according to a report by 环球时报,

根据《环球时报》的报道

by 2020, 46 cities here in China are going to be integrated into

到2020年 中国的46个城市将会

the waste sorting network.

加入分类大军

Yeah, that is amazing.

是滴 这太赞了

That’s good.

确实很好

For one thing, I was like really sick of the 外卖 thing

顺便说下 我真的很讨厌外卖

they always give me chopsticks.

老是给我一次性筷子

Yeah, it is quite wasteful.

这也太浪费了

Yeah, sometimes I put it, “I don’t need it.”

有时候我都不需要

“I don’t want it.”

我不需要

But they still give it to you anyway.

但他们还是要给我

So it’s kind of a waste of resources

有点浪费资源了

and we should really do something about it.

我们应该采取点什么措施

Because the thing is that China is a huge country with 1.4 billion people

因为中国是个拥有14亿人口的超级大国

and has a huge impact on the global environment.

对全球环境有着巨大的影响

You know, when I was in Antarctica—

当我上次去南极的时候

that’s really cool, right, beautiful place.

那是个很寒冷 但很美腻的地方

You’ve mentioned it.

你已经说过了

A lot, boasting, few people go there.

让我吹吹牛嘛 去那里的人可不多

Anyway, so I was there.

哥就是其中之一

I saw all those beautiful animals—penguins, whales.

我还看到了那些美丽的动物——企鹅 鲸鱼

But the other thing is that I was told by all those experts that

但是那些专家们告诉我

those sea animals really suffered by all the waste that we humans dump into the ocean.

这些海洋生物都被在我们人类扔进海洋的垃圾所吞噬

Plastic.

塑料

Yeah, it’s like really bad.

是滴 情况很严峻

I mean, you see it—

你见到…

In their stomachs.

进入到它们胃里

Yeah, stomachs and sometimes difficult for them to breathe,

是滴 胃里都是塑料 有时候它们都无法呼吸了

right, it’s a huge thing.

确实情况很严峻

And also, you know, I was in Brazil too, right.

我也去过了巴西

Yeah, you have said that.

是滴 你也说过了

I have mentioned it sometimes.

我有时候会提起

Yeah, when I was in Brazil, I was in the Amazon forest,

当我去巴西时 我曾前往亚马逊森林

you know, the rainforest, one of the largest forests in the world.

热带雨林 全世界最大的雨林之一

And then, they have to cut down so many trees,

他们砍伐了如此多的树木

just to make all kind of…

只是为了制造各种…

Resources.

资源浪费

…you know, chopsticks that you need.

你需要的筷子而已

So I think we need to control it: waste not, want not.

所以我觉得我们需要控制住 勤俭节约吃穿不缺

This is a huge thing for us to do.

这是我们迫在眉睫的重任

Yeah, I mean the Amazon isn’t being cut down for chopsticks

是滴 我指的是亚马逊并不是因为筷子而被砍光树木

but it’s the same idea.

但意思是一样的

Some of them.

有些是为了制造筷子

So this trend of waste sorting, it’s a trend of developed nations.

这种浪费的趋势 这是发展国家的趋势

Right.

没错

And China is a developed nation— is becoming a developed nation.

中国是个发达国家——正在变成发达国家

That’s amazing.

惊人的发展

Getting better.

在变得越来越好

It’s the path that it should follow, it’s very good.

这是它应该坚持的道路 这非常好

Also, it’s a good habit to recycle.

回收利用是一种好的习惯

Four types.

四种类型

Only four.

只有四种类型

Not difficult to remember.

不难记住

Four types of trash.

四种类型的垃圾

There is…

那就是…

Dry.

干垃圾

…dry and then…

干垃圾 然后是…

Wet.

湿垃圾

Wet.

湿垃圾

Which is confusing sometimes.

这是让人很困惑的问题

Then it’s recyclable.

然后就是可回收的垃圾

Recyclable, yeah.

没错 可回收的

And hazardous.

还有有害的

Hazardous.

有害的垃圾

Right, now, as with everything,

是的 当你面临这么多垃圾的时候

it can be a little bit confusing at first to get your head around.

你可能会一开始感到有点困惑 摸不清头脑

But when people are confused by things,

但是当人们对事物感到困惑时

it’s also led to new opportunities,

新的机会也会应运而生

new market opportunities and things like this.

新的市场机会之类的就会诞生

So things like this, reminders of what you need to do

所以像这样的东东 提醒你需要做什么

and how you need to do it, that’s normal.

你如何去做 就由此诞生了

There’s even new apps

甚至还出现一些新的爱屁屁

and new AI that’s coming out to help you—I imagine.

新的AI来帮助你——这是我想象的

And there’s even a song that can help.

甚至还有相关的歌曲来帮助你记住

So this got us thinking, what kind of waste sorting culture exists around the world.

这让我们想到 全世界都有哪些垃圾归类文化

Yeah—and?

是滴 然后呢?

Yeah, yeah and because it’s a talk show, thinking is no good.

是滴 因为我们这是谈话类节目 所以光动脑是不行的

For sure.

确实如此

So we’re gonna talk about it.

所以我们要开口来聊聊

So, Japan has a waste sorting culture that’s quite developed.

日本就有垃圾归类文化 而且相当的发达

It’s been mentioned quite a lot in newspaper reports.

新闻报道中就经常提到这点

So we’re not going to talk about that.

这不是我们今天要聊到的

Instead, we’re going to start with Germany.

相反 我们从德国开始说起

It’s often referred to as the No.1 recycling nation in the world

德国经常被人们提到是全世界排名第一的回收国家

because they have a very detailed way of sorting their waste.

因为他们拥有一套非常详细的垃圾处理方式

They even have different bins for different colored glass.

他们甚至用不同的垃圾桶来盛放不同颜色玻璃

Yes, and they use seven, seven different kinds of bins for different kinds of trash.

是滴 他们使用七种不同的垃圾桶来盛放不同类型的垃圾

Yeah.

没错

So Stu, please recite all of them.

司徒 你把它们全部背下来

Well I can’t remember them so—

偶可做不到…

You can’t?

你都记不住?

You’re a host.

你可是主持

I’m gonna read them instead.

那我来朗读一遍吧

Yeah, it’s difficult.

好吧 确实不容易

There’s the blue bin for paper and cardboard but not greasy pizza boxes.

蓝色垃圾桶是用来盛放纸和纸板的 但是不能盛放油乎乎的披萨盒

Right, a green and white bin that’s for glass of different colors

没错 绿色和白色的垃圾桶是用来盛放不同颜色的玻璃的

so I guess green glass goes into the green bin?

我觉得绿色玻璃是放到绿色的垃圾桶里吧?

Probably.

可能是

Yellow or orange bin for plastics and metals.

黄色或橙色的垃圾桶是用来盛放塑料和金属的

A brown bin for biodegradable goods.

棕色的垃圾桶是用来盛放可降解的垃圾的

And a gray or black bin for everything else that can’t be recycled,

灰色或黑色的垃圾桶用来盛放所有不能回收的垃圾

including those greasy pizza boxes.

包括那些油乎乎的披萨盒

Oh my god.

偶滴神

It’s good.

这样很好啊

And it’s not over, right.

这还没完呢

So if you have, let’s say used batteries or used paints, electronics, or light bulbs,

如果你 比如说有用完的电池 用完了的油漆 电子产品或电灯

and appliances,

或电器

you have to return them to certain places so they can be recycled, yeah.

你得将它们送回到某个地方 让它们得到回收

Also, if you’ve got old clothes and oversized furniture and things,

所以如果你有旧衣服和那些太大放不下的家具之类

they encourage you to donate them and give them to, you know…

他们鼓励你将其捐赠出去 将它们赠与给…

Don’t trash them, basically.

反正不要把它们当垃圾给扔了

Right.

没错

And there’s also something Germany called Pfand, which is Pfand.

在德国有个叫做“Pfand”的东东

Pfand, which is where if you take a bottle,

Pfand指的是如果你从某个地方拿走了一个瓶子

glass bottle back to a certain place,

然后如果将玻璃瓶送回去

they’ll give you some money back.

他们就会返回你押金

That’s cool.

太酷了

Now, according to German law,

现在 根据德国的法律

shops over a certain size sell bottled drinks

超过某一规模的商店 如果出售瓶装饮料的话

have to have a Pfandrückgabestelle,

它们得设置“Pfandrückgabestelle”

which is a place where you can return bottles.

这是个你可以放回瓶子的地方

That sounds really nice.

听上去很不错

It’s a German word.

这是个德语单词

Say it again.

再说一遍

Pfandrückgabestelle.

Pfandrückgabestelle.

One more time, say it again.

再说一遍

Pfandrückgabestelle.

Pfandrückgabestelle.

That’s so good.

听上去耳朵喵了

One more time.

再说一遍

Pfandrückgabestelle.

Pfandrückgabestelle.

Are you sure it’s the correct pronunciation?

你确定是这样发音的吗?

No.

不确定

Anyway, so even before these rules went into effect here in Shanghai,

所以上海颁布这些规定生效之前

China has some of these habits already.

中国也已经形成了这样的一些习惯

Yeah, yeah it’s true.

是的 确实如此

I remember when I was young, we do collect bottles

我记得我小的时候 我们就会收集瓶子

and send it back to shops and forevery bottle,

然后把瓶子还回到商店 每个瓶子

you get like 1 mao or 1 fen, something like that.

可以卖到一毛或一分

It’s a little yeah.

一丢丢钱

I remember when I first came to China,

我记得当我最开始来中国的时候

we would buy some beer and it was in a big bottle and you take it back.

我们当时买了一些啤酒 一大瓶那种你把瓶子还回去

I think the beer was like 3 kuai

我记得啤酒是三块一瓶

and you take back and they gave you 1 kuai.

如果把酒还回去 他们会给你一块钱

Yeah, it’s amazing.

也太好了

Brilliant!

绝妙!

Yeah, it’s crazy and it’s great.

是滴 很疯狂但是很美好

And also like yogurt,

还有酸奶

you know, like every time you drink yogurt 老北京酸奶 and stuff like that.

每次你喝老北京酸奶之类的时候

And then if you drink it right there and give back the bottles yeah.

如果你喝酸奶的话 把瓶子给送回去

But yeah, they wash it—

他们会把瓶子刷刷

And also, there are donation bins in many 小区 across China.

还有就是中国这很多小区都有捐赠箱

That’s true.

确实如此

Yeah, I donate a lot of used clothes.

我就捐了很多不穿的衣服

So if you wanna donate your old clothes…

如果你想捐赠衣服的话

I want to donate this.

我想把这个也捐了

These all used to belong to Ali.

这些衣服都是艾力穿过不要的

Yeah, so how about you guys?

那你们那边是怎么肥事呢?

How is everything in the UK?

英国那边是怎样的?

Yeah, so we have the same kind of donation boxes.

是滴 我们也有各种各样的捐赠箱

You have Pfandrückgabestelle?

你们有Pfandrückgabestelle吗?

No, we don’t, we don’t.

木有我们木有

No, you don’t because that’s German.

你们没有是因为这个词是德语

It would be quite good.

这是个很不错的做法

Yeah, it’d be good.

是的很不错

I think a lot of people would take the bottle back.

我觉得很多人都会把瓶子送回去

That’s good.

非常好

However, we also have a good culture of buying second-hand clothes,

但是我们也有购买二手衣服的优良传统

which China doesn’t, right?

你们中国没有吧?

That’s good.

这也是个很好的做法

Yeah, we do have some websites that are doing that

我们也有一些出售二手衣服的网站

now but yes, it’s getting more and more popular.

现在 这些网站也越来越火了

That’s good.

这点很好

Okay, right so that was Germany.

好了 所以这是德国的做法

Let’s take a look at our next country.

我们来看看下一个国家

South Korea.

韩国

It went from hardly recycling food waste back in the mid-90s

这个国家从上世纪九十年代中期 基本不回收食品垃圾

to recycling more than 90% of food waste today.

变成了今天回收超过百分之九十的食品垃圾

Obviously, they have done something really good.

明显 他们在这方面做得相当不错

However, they do have a very strict system;

但是 他们确实有着一个非常严格的系统

so strict in fact that you have to separate eggshells from organic waste.

如此之严格实际上 你得将蛋壳从有机垃圾中挑选出来

My god.

我的天

And you have to use designated garbage trash bags…

你得使用每个城市指定的垃圾袋

Authorized ones.

授权的垃圾袋

…for each city and if you break the rules, there’s a big fine.

如果你不遵守这些规定 会被罚很多钱

Money, money, money.

钱钱钱

So it’s pretty strict.

相当严苛

Yeah.

没错

And however, there are less bins to sort the waste into. So maybe…

但是 盛放垃圾的垃圾桶却越来越少了 可能…

That’s good.

好极了

Maybe, it’s more simple than Germany but it still seems strict.

可能比德国更简单点 但是仍然很严苛

It still seems strict.

仍然似乎很严苛

It still seems to be quite strict.

仍然似乎相当严苛

It’s good and you know what, I think the most interesting part is

这很好 但是我觉得最有趣的还是

they even have so-called 喵art food waste bins

他们有如此多所谓的智能垃圾桶

where people have to swipe their cards to deposit food waste.

人们还得刷卡来倒垃圾

So basically, the food waste bin will, you know, weigh the amount of food that you waste you put there

所以 那些食物垃圾桶还能称你扔掉的垃圾的重量

and you see, oh my god, you wasted too much food and now you’re throwing it away?

你会看到 我滴神啦 我怎么浪费了这么多食物 我竟然把它们都给扔了

You have to pay.

另外你扔垃圾还得付钱

So they’re gonna charge your credit card.

所以你还得为这些垃圾掏信用卡

Charge your credit card?

掏信用卡?

Yeah, for the food that you waste.

是滴 为你浪费的食物买单

Right.

好吧

What do you think about that?

你是怎么看这点的?

I mean I’d eat all my food.

我觉得我要吃掉我所有的食物

That’s good.

好极了

I’d get a dog to eat the food.

我还有只汪能帮忙吃

It’s actually good because in countries like UK and US,

这点实际上很好 因为在像英国和喵这样的国家

we waste more than like 30% of food apparently.

我们浪费了百分之三十以上的食物

Oh my god, shame, shame.

我的天 耻辱耻辱啊

I reckon China is probably doing this as well, right.

我觉得中国也差不多

Yeah, I think we need to have that in China because in a way,

是滴 我觉得我们需要在中国实施这种做法

especially, in all those all-you-can-eat restaurants,

特别是在一些自助餐厅

people just get too much food, they cannot finish it.

人们通常点太多的食物 但是却吃不完

You have to, you know, I think it’s more for their eyes than for their actual food.

我觉得他们更多是去饱眼福而不是口服

So if people can actually charge that, it’s a good thing.

如果人们要为垃圾买单的话 我觉得这是好事

A lot of people are starving man, so order less.

很多人都还不能果腹 所以大家少点点啦

Recently, on Weibo, I saw someone say something about milk tea.

最近在微博 我看到有些人说到了奶茶

They said their unfinished milk tea is wet trash but the cup is…

他们说他们没有喝完的奶茶是湿垃圾但是杯子是…

the paper cup is dry trash but the straw and the top of the cup is plastic.

纸杯是干垃圾 但是吸管和纸杯盖是塑料的

So the waste sorting rules have helped them quit drinking milk tea.

所以垃圾分类规定会帮助他们戒掉奶茶

That’s like… you know, it’s a blessing in disguise.

这就像是…因祸得福

A lot of people actually here in China are saying that these waste sorting rules

实际上 中国这里很多人都说到这些垃圾分类的规定

are helping them or stopping them from having their favorite foods.

在帮助他们戒掉他们最喜欢的一些美食

I think those people are just lazy though.

我觉得这些人只是太懒而已

Which is great though.

但是这也很好啊

I think it’s a good thing, you know, you don’t need that many foods sometimes,

我觉得你不需要消耗那些多食物也是件好事

you have the problem of like obesity here in China too, right.

在中国这里也有肥胖的问题

I’m losing weight because I don’t want to get unhealthy.

我减肥是因为我不想不健康

You know what I think though, it will eventually

我觉得这种做法最终

make the restaurants change their packaging.

会让餐厅改变他们的包装

It’s true.

确实如此

Which is good.

这点很好

It will change their packaging and also, because still they have to…

这会改变他们的包装 还有就是他们不得不…

They aren’t going to produce a lot of, you know,外卖.

外卖的数量也会减少

So I guess more people are trying to, you know, cook back home.

我觉得更多的人们会回家做饭

In a way, create more family time.

这就带来了更多的家庭时光

I think looking on the bright side,

我觉得从好一面来看

it’s a great thing, yeah.

这是件好事

So it’s a good thing, we should all sort our own waste to be honest in every nation.

所以这也是好事一桩 老实话说来 每个国家的人们都应该学会给垃圾分类

So don’t say it’s a bad thing.

不要说这是坏事

You might be annoyed because it’s something that you didn’t have to do before

你可能会因为此而烦恼 因为这是你之前没有做过的事情

but it’s good for the world, it’s good for China.

但是这是为了全世界好 也是为了中国好

So you have it in the UK?

你们英国也是这样做的吗?

Yeah, we do it.

是滴

It’s not actually very strict.

我们那没有这么的严苛

We just do paper, plastic, and cans, metal cans.

我们只是把纸张 塑料 罐头 金属的罐头分开

We have a lot of canned foods.

我们有很多的罐装食品

That’s good.

好极了

Yes, so that’s about it.

是的 就这些

And then everything else.

然后就是其他的分类

Okay, all right.

好吧

That is also, I think, good because, you know, it saves people’s time.

还有就是 我觉得这是好事是因为这会节省人们时间

Sometimes, I’m thinking that this waste sorting goals are great

有时候我觉得这些垃圾分类的目的是好的

because we need that.

因为我们都需要这样做

But if you… you have to, you know, put everything into consideration

但是如果大家把一切都考虑进去的话

because people’s time is a valuable resource too. Right?

因为人们的时间也是珍贵的资源对吧?

So on one hand, we should focus on all the strict rules about,

所以一方面我们要花精力去理解这些严苛的

you know, sorting all the waste.

垃圾分类规定

And on the other hand,

另一方面

I think we need to focus on the technology because in the end,

我觉得最终我们还是需要借助于科技

it’s always technology saving the world environment.

科技会拯救世界环境

I remember that story that back in like 150 years ago,

我记得大约一百五十年前

a group of scientists gathered in New York and said,

一群科学家聚集在纽约提出

“New York is going to be disappear from the earth

“纽约将会从地球上消失

because there are too many horses poo poo on the street.”

因为太多的马在街上拉臭臭了”

Because you know…

因为你知道

Before New York was New York.

那时候纽约还不是现在的纽约

Yeah, before New York.

是滴 在现在的纽约之前

But still, New York was a huge city.

但是 纽约当时也是个大城市

When it was New Netherlands.

当时它还是“新尼德兰”

Yeah, so yeah, so all those scientists have predicted that with the growth rate of New York,

是滴所有这些科学家都预测随着纽约人口的增加

there are going to be like a million horses a day to just make sure the transportation works.

每天会有一百万匹马来确保交通畅通

And then, the car came and the problem’s solved,

后面 汽车的出现就解决了问题

even though we do have the gas problem that we’re gonna fix it.

即使我们现在面临废气污染的问题 但我们还是将解决这一问题

I think in the end, it’s science that’s going to solve everything.

我认为最终 科学将解决一切问题

So I think we have to focus on that too but also,

我觉得我们也应该聚焦于这一方面

we have to focus on, you know, you know—

我们也还得关注…

Sorting our waste.

垃圾分类

Yeah, sorting our waste.

是滴 垃圾分类

So talking about the waste that I want to throw into a trash can,

聊到垃圾 我真想把某个东西扔到垃圾桶里

let’s listen to Stu’s song and then throw it.

我们来听听司徒的歌曲 然后扔了它

So today’s song is by Post Malone.

今天的歌曲是来自波兹·马龙的

It’s called Sunflower.

名为《Sunflower》

And if you sort your waste then sunflowers will grow.

如果你将你的垃圾分好类 向日葵就会生长

It’s true.

是滴

Everywhere.

遍地生长

Yeah.

没错

Probably not everywhere.

可能不是每个地方

I like sunflower seeds.

我喜欢葵花籽

Yeah, right.

是的

But sort them property.

根据它们的属性进行分类

It’s true.

确实如此

Dry waste?

干垃圾?

Dry waste.

干垃圾

What if your spit is on it?

如果你口水还在上面呢?

Yeah, whatever, let’s sing the song.

随便啦 我们还是来唱歌吧

Needless to say, I keep it in check.

无需多言 我控制住自己

Needless to say, but nevertheless.

无需多言 但无论如何

Callin’ it quits, now baby I’m a wreck.

放弃吧 宝贝 我残败不堪

Crash at my place, now, baby I’m a wreck.

在我的地方坠毁 现在 宝贝 我残败不堪

Needless to say, I keep it in check.

无需多言 我控制住自己

She was so bad bad, nevertheless.

但是 她如此之坏

Callin’ it quits now baby I’m a wreck.

放弃吧 宝贝 我残败不堪

Crash at my place now, baby I’m a wreck.

在我的地方坠毁 现在 宝贝 我残败不堪

Then you’re left in the dust.

然后你被遗弃在尘土中

Unless I stuck by you.

除非我支持你

You’re a sunflower.

你是一棵向日葵

I think your love will be too much.

我觉得你的爱太多了

And you’re left in the dust.

然后你被遗弃在尘土中

Unless I stuck by you.

除非我支持你

You’re a sunflower.

你是一棵向日葵

Sort your waste properly.

请对你的垃圾正确分类

Yeah.

Amazing.

太棒了

So here’s a question.

问题来了

What kind of rubbish is Stu’s song?

司徒唱的歌是神马垃圾呢?

Dry, wet, recyclable, or hazardous?

干垃圾 湿垃圾 可回收还是有害的?

I think probably hazardous.

我觉得可能是有害的

It’s like poison.

毒害人的

It’s fine.

木关系啦

Okay, right, so tell us what you think about the new waste sorting rules,

好啦 给我们说说你们是怎么看待这新的垃圾分类规定的

waste management rules, and then come back next week and watch us again!

还有垃圾管理规定 然后下周继续收看我们节目哟!

Bye.

Bye.https://icode.youdao.com/csl/scratch?id=d2a38572546db90f371e30f喵8df2a9f&commit=a45fb052136fd82a680b6b2e490ec141


回复

上一页1 页 / 共 0下一页